Thursday 4 June 2009

Binominal System


Hi everybody, who visit my blog.

Today, I’m going to talk about that I want to change in the Chilean politic.

Well, the true I think that our country needs quickly a change in the binominal system, the which is a mechanism of election in where is present a list of candidates with only two people in the charge by party. The list most voted and that gets the double of the votes in relation with the competitor list, choose immediately their two candidates. However, if unable to get votes than double the second list most voted, get a charge each one.

Personally I think the Binominal System isn’t the best form of choice, because is undemocratic as vote for list and coalition, no by people.
Clearly this system it hasn’t been repeal because to the big parties this is convenient. This must change now!. A change in this system enable a real democracy, fair for the citizen and fair for our country.
We deserve something better now!
Kisses!
Bye!

4 comments:

  1. hello karen
    I too think that is very important to change the binomial system.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,will you vote this year?

    Is very important change this system,
    because the minority could reach a place
    in the ... parlament..

    Bye bye K!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi

    I`m very agree, but I`dont think that the binominal is the solution to all our problems, I think that is more complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello karen!
    I´m agree with you! I think the binominal system is very wrong for Chile social structure, because it's not representing all the people.

    Kisses!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete