Thursday 18 June 2009

the Poliiwis's Blog



Hi everybody, who visit my blog =D
Today I’m going to talk about something different because I will have to write a critique on a classmate's blog. My choice is the Paulina’s blog, the reason is because she is one of my best friends in the university and I know that she doesn’t disturb. As well she is very tolerant the criticize and comment.

My choice of the particular post in the Paulina’s blog is when she spoke about her best friend. The true that I’m angry because she doesn’t spoke about her beautiful and funny friends of university … is very sad. (Paulina is a joke jajaja)

Well this post is very emotional because it shows the huge love that Paulina has by her cousin. It is beautiful. I feel much envy because none of my cousins is a great friend. Polita has good luck!

The look of this blog I don’t like, in especial by the colors. I feel that these don’t represent the “Divine spirit”. The pink color is the better for the blog of a divine girl.
I would advise it!


kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen Divine!!
    ooh! don't feel sad because I didn't mention you, so you have to know that you and consuelo are my best friends here and know more of life than other people.
    I like the pink color karen! but it is too pink for me!!
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello karen
    I think that the blog paulina is very beautiful and that good that wish always friends.
    bye

    ReplyDelete