Saturday 18 April 2009

My Photo !


Hello to all who visit my blog , I hope all are well =D

Well this photo was taken in “Locos por el deporte” pub.
I remember that day there was a football match between Colo-Colo and Cobreloa. It was taken in 2008 (I don’t remember the exact date ). I went with my university friends.

In this photo are my best friends. On the left side are Maripa! and Pola! then I am (in the center of the photo) and finally on the right side are Romi!, Konsu! and Rocio! (please don’t see objects that are on the table, it's just your imaginación jajaja)
That day we supported the team Cobreloa. We were the only!.
I'm sure we all wanted to kill us =D .

I like this photo because it shows the beautiful friendships between us during this time.
I love so much friends!
I hope that we continue together for a long time, enjoying life and our youth. Because we are "the divines" jajajaja

P.d : Titi! Friend! you know you belong here too, I love you so much too and thanks for your unconditional support.

A part of our song:

Nobody passes of this corner
here they send the divine ones
because we are gasoline
gasoline really (8) jajajajajajaja

Kisses !
Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Karen:
    You all like very good. Remember you need to study too.
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen!! the picture is very nice and the regards also. The faces not too much.


    kisses

    ReplyDelete