Thursday 23 April 2009

My career


Hello to all who visit my blog again =D

Today I going to speak about my career,
well I hope to be very honest with this, in a moment I felt enough bad because the career of public managment I didn't convence but now I can say that I feel calm and happy =D

I am in this career now, because I want to do much things by my country and the poor... is my aspiration.
I hope to contribute to my society I generate employments , politics public and innovative proyects.
I think I will need in the future much tools for to do my job in excellent form, for example:
creative mind, leadership, control capacity, empathy with the people, humility and perseverance in all.

My favourite subject in this semester is administrative theory because I like this topic , I know that this must be of great help for me and my development professional.


Kisses !
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen
    I think you have a lot of qualities for this career, and I hope you found what you want here.
    Take care!
    kisses
    bye

    ReplyDelete