Thursday 30 April 2009

My Mobile Phone ...




Hi everybody again! I hope all are very well !


today, I'm going to talk about my favourite object of technology... The mobile phone =D

The reason of my choice is because the mobile phone I permit to be connect with the world and the people of my family and friends all the possible time.

I use this object since many time, 7 years approximately. I remember my first mobile phone was a gift by my birthday.

I use the mobile phone all the day. For example: I call my friends of university for work matters or only fun, but the to use more frequent is for to call my parent for to inform about a party or something like that.

Nowadays I haven't mobile phone, because to stole me in a party of the university... it was horrible. I had it only 4 days ... it was new!

Definitely my life without my mobile phone not is the same =(.
Kisses!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen..

    I must confess, I stole your phone.
    Ahah...

    I am a lier. Was a Joke!

    Is very terrible that happened this things,
    I would died, if somebody stole my phone, or my computer, or my cam, or... tech thing.

    Good Bye Karen,
    I hope see your new photo in your profile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the "universtiy party" were stole a lot of things... is so bad for the prestigious of the university... I hope that you have a mobile phone soon!
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Karen , For me s very important have a mobile phone. Im very sorry the loss of your mobile phone , It was very modern
    Bye Bye

    ReplyDelete